To tell the truth, at this point Camelia wasn’t sure that she would ever leave this place if the decision was up to her. If Victor’s words were to be believed, he didn’t want her to go home either. “I’m enjoying myself quite a bit already.” She turned away from the window to look at him. “I hope that means you plan on inviting me back. Though like I said, I also hope someday you will come to visit my home as well.” She definitely wouldn’t mind coming back to visit, especially if it meant meeting some of the other members of his family. As wonderful as it was having Victor all to herself, she wanted to know more about him and his world. To be an increasingly large part of that world. That was what she really wanted.

She thought for a moment when he asked her what else she might want to see. She did want to see the animals, but it was getting fairly late in the day now. “There is so much more I would like to see, but maybe it would be best to wait until morning.” Maybe tomorrow they could take a ride around the land or something. He obviously wanted to please her, but she didn’t want to bore him by making him take her around to every nook and cranny of his manor when he’d seen everything a million times. He said that giving her this tour was allowing him to see his home with fresh eyes, but she didn’t want to take the risk of him getting tired of that. “I’m feeling a little parched, actually. Could we perhaps stop by the kitchens for some refreshment?”

@Victor Thorne