User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The "I am away" thread.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have my bro's wedding on the weekend but as it is on the other end of the state I'll be gone for about five days. I'll be taking my laptop with me if I get a chance to pop on.

House Metcalfe Thurstan Metcalfe's Avatar  
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're back! Will get into posting again tonight after work Missed y'all!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm back after an extended and entirely unplanned absence.

A while back, real life interfered into my general gaming activity by way of applying a writer’s burnout and a textbook to my brain (figuratively speaking) and putting some extra stress to meet the deadlines for re-entering university and completing all the paperwork that goes with the process, which led to my inability to write for quite some time. Now that (as well as first of two major tests) is behind me, I’m back to writing again. It’ll take me a bit of time to regain my writing feet, but I’m getting there, so please bear with me as I do so, and I’ll be glad to network with you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just making a quick post to say that I have not completely vanished. I will be making an effort to get active again despite the fact that I will most likely have a heavy holiday workload.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a heads up if I disappear, I might have to go back to hospital, but we'll see.

House Talratheon Rexius Talratheon's Avatar  
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Held down by holiday constraints.

Will return within a week.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dearest Beloveds...

As some of you know and some do not, I have been battling an infection that has left me pretty miserable the last 2-3 weeks. I finally gave into the peer pressure and went to the doctor. Got antibiotics, and should be feeling better in 2-3 days, at which point, I should be back to writing full time.

Thank you to everyone for their patience.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to month end situations, family implosions, my disorder and other assorted real life distractions, I'm going to take a little hiatus until the new Year.

Have a great holiday season and I'll see you all next year!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Gang...I'm here. I promise. I just can't write for shit. Don't ask me why. I'm gonna try over the weekend to do SOMETHING. Including the year in review. I'm really sorry to those who are waiting on me.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. I'm going to be largely out of contact from this Sunday to probably Saturday; we're going camping in the mountains, and even if there's cell service we're not on a site with electricity, so my phone will probably be dead after the first day or so. There might be pockets of being connected to the outside world, so if you need something drop me an email and I'll try to get to it if we head to civilization at any point, but otherwise you've got an Amy-free week. I'll try to catch up to any threads I owe before I go, but I'ma beg forgiveness ahead of time just in case I don't get to them.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uhhh....I didn't see your vacation request email, and I don't remember sending an approval.

@Amy

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Less of an "away" but more of a "heads up"! I'm having a surgery on Thursday, nothing too crazy, but that may take me out of commission for the remainder of the week. I'll still be around though, so if you need anything just let me know! I'll try to get to it the best I can but my brain could go soupy, we'll have to find out!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910