User Tag List

Thread: A Large Crate - Queen Vivienne Shellten - 11/14

House Farrand-Calhoun Lochlan Farrand-Calhoun's Avatar  
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post A Large Crate - Queen Vivienne Shellten - 11/14

A crate was delivered to Shellten castle after being offloaded from a trade ship from Balfour. The crate was unpacked and it's contents were delivered to Vivienne's study.

The box contains rather large, ornate, maps which are framed. One map is of Balfour and the other, Tuneric. Each are designed with keys, in a flowing script, along with a compass rose. The wood of the frames are a dark and are carved in the most decorative fashions. There is a letter that has accompanied them that bears the wax seal of the King of Balfour.

Queen Vivienne Irene Shellten of Tuneric,

It is with great pleasure that I send you such gifts to mark the beginning of your reign. Let it be long, happy, and prosperous! I hope that under your guidance, Tuneric shall flourish and continue to be the great country we know it to be.

I look forward to receiving your Prince brother, though I do hope that his health improves, I shall promise to keep him well until his final days. He is a dear friend and a great ally and I am glad to have met him and by that same chance, to have met you.

Here is to a great future and a continued alliance between our great counties.

May the Gods keep you well,
    Lochlan Niclouse Philippos Farrand-Calhoun
    Royal King of Balfour

@Vivienne Shellten
    Last edited by Kiera; 04-26-2017 at 03:43 PM.