User Tag List

Thread: Wanted Characters

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wanted Characters

If you need someone played, have interest in expanding your family circle, circle of friends, circle of enemies, etc. Post here and I will add them to this list.

Tuneric Wanteds:

Balfour Wanteds:

Esquibel Wanteds:

Looking For Love:
    Last edited by Amy; 06-26-2017 at 11:58 AM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adoptable Showcase!

Ever think you want to have a new character, but you just don't know where to put one, how to tie it in, or just plain don't want to put all the effort in? Good news! There's probably an adoptable character that fits what you've got in mind. But the Adoptables folder is too daunting, you say? Well, you're in luck! In this space right here I'll be highlighting some promising adoptables, from characters that're ready-made and established to those which are more or less a blank slate.

And if you'd like to see a character shown off here - maybe you've got a character that lost their significant other, or a sibling who's missing their partner in crime - send me a PM and I'll get it done!

If a character strikes your fancy, get in touch with me and I'll attempt to answer any questions you may have, get you started on the adoption process, or point you toward someone else who can be more help than me. Also, if you're thinking of adopting a character but none of these strike your fancy, gimme a shout with whatever criteria you might have and I'll do my best to find any that fit.

Ladies
    Marianne Shellten - A woman of the highest pedigree, Marianne is cousin to the newly-crowned Queen of Tuneric. Social and stylish, she's a character designed to charm and beguile. As an unmarried woman she would be quite a catch for any man who can obtain her heart, or at very least her hand. Obvious links are with Shellten and Durand characters - specifically Vivienne (Amy), Vera (Penny), and Guy (Rick) - as well as with at least one Knight of Dawn, Gavin (Taia), who was assigned to her for awhile. She's also been associated with a group of women around whom rumors swirl; are they in service to the dark goddess, Mink Asa, or are they simply forward-thinking women?

Amarose Olivier - If you want a blank slate, Amarose is it. While she was in play before, she was established little enough that her slate has been wiped clean, so to speak; this is a character that comes with an age and a Geno and not much else, and even those can be changed to suit. Her family was a vassal of House Orvailles, but because their loyalty to the Days and the Shelltens was unwavering, they were granted custody of the castle and lands of Valley Haven after the fall of their ruling house. Amarose was never posted and has no family in play, although her widowed father does exist, which gives her the freedom of not having a load of responsibilities.

Gentlemen
    Austin Durand - As a member of the Durand family, Austin enjoys a certain amount of status, and as the head of it he has access to a not-insignificant amount of power, as well - if he can earn it. He's young and still has to prove himself at the reins of his family's empire, but he's done a good job at networking so far; he's got connections to Adam Sheridan (Katie), Thurstan Metcalfe (Taia), and a few others, not to mention his own family. His potential, his last name, and his charming good looks make him one of Tuneric's most eligible bachelors.

Rhett Morgan - Yet another young lord up for grabs, this one is of a slightly darker nature. Not really charming, and not really socially adept, he can probably be accurately described as 'creepy and unsettling'. But don't let that deter you! His father's still around, but has almost entirely handed control of the house over to Rhett. The only played member of his family currently is his cousin, Eliza (Amy), with whom he's not terribly close, although that can certainly change. He's also betrothed to one Catherine Fairfax, a lovely-if-timid woman who is also an adoptable character.
    Last edited by Amy; 06-26-2017 at 10:21 AM.